Austrian Airlines has just added a new long-haul destination in North America to its summer flight schedule. As of now, a Boeing 777 is taking off from Vienna bound for Los Angeles, the largest city in California, up to six times each week.
Details of the new destination:
- Vienna – Los Angeles: OS 081, daily except Sundays, 10:00–13:30
- Los Angeles – Vienna: OS 082, daily except Sundays, 15:05–12:00 (the next day)
This means that, in their 2017 summer timetable, Austrian Airlines is offering you a total of up to 44 weekly non-stop flights to North America:
- Five times a week to Miami
- Up to six times a week to Los Angeles
- Up to six times a week to Toronto
- Daily to Washington
- Daily to Chicago
In addition, you can fly with myAustrian 13 times a week to New York – to Newark and JFK airports. The flight times to New York JFK were already adjusted in March: of the six weekly flights, four departures were moved from the morning to the afternoon. The benefit to you is that you have the choice of a morning flight to Newark or an afternoon flight to JFK. .