Austrian Airlines introduces the new Premium Economy Class. The new travel class is bookable now at attractive prices, and will be available on all Austrian Airlines long-haul aircraft from spring 2018. This means you’ll be able to enjoy new levels of comfort on your flights to Austrian Airlines’ popular, long-haul destinations from next spring.
Here’s the new Premium Economy Class at a glance:
• New, wider seat with generous seat pitch
• Footrest from the second row or leg-rest with integrated footrest in the first row
• Always an individual armrest with folding table and cocktail tray
• 12-inch monitor with remote control for the in-flight entertainment system
• Personal power socket and USB port at the seat
• 2 x 23 kg free baggage
• High-quality selection of meals with menu card
• Welcome drink
• Amenity kit with useful travel accessories
Premium Economy Class is located in the cabin between Business and Economy Class, but is clearly separated.