New: non-stop flights from Frankfurt to Panama
Lufthansa is further expanding its route network to South America. From 2 March 2016 we will offer you non-stop flights to Panama-City all year round.
Five times a week an Airbus A340-300 with 298 seats will fly on the route between Frankfurt and the Central American economic hub.
The outbound flight LH 484 from the Lufthansa hub Frankfurt will depart at 10:15 hours in the morning and reach Panama in the afternoon at 16:40 hours (local time) after a flight time of 12 hours and 25 minutes.
The return flight LH 485 will leave Panama-City as a night-flight in the early evening and arrive at Frankfurt Airport in the morning on the following day.
On board you can expect the usual high Lufthansa comfort with the newest cabin interior in all classes:
- In the new Business Class the seat transforms at the touch of a button into a comfortable bed with a horizontal reclining area which is 1.98 metres long
- In the new Premium Economy Class you can enjoy more personal space and a larger seat pitch as compared to Economy Class
- The Economy Class offers passengers a good sense of space, functional comfort and accommodating service
- In all travel classes there is an extensive inflight entertainment system as well as FlyNet, the broadband internet
The timetable at a glance:
Every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (all times are local times; day-light saving time):
- LH 484 Frankfurt 10:15 hours – Panama 16:40 hours
- LH 485 Panama 18:45 hours – Frankfurt 11:35 hours (+1)
50 more destinations in Central and South America
Apart from this, Lufthansa is expanding its cooperation with the Panamanian airline Copa. This will enable you to conveniently reach 50 more destinations in Central and South America as well as the Caribbean such as Peru, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Guatemala.
The Lufthansa flight times have been harmonised to enable you to transfer comfortably at the Copa hub Tucumán.